19 Oktober 2014

Thoughtvomit


 Sometimes I miss the ' Old times '. 
No requirements , no pressure. To live a carefree life , to see everything through a child's eyes. To consider the value of some things for granted. To find guys stupid. To make the nap only reluctantly. I remember when I was in kindergarten , we always had to make against 12 nap.
Once I said to our Mother : " Oh man , I 'm looking forward to the full school No more naps.. " 
 She smiled and said, " Oh nina someday you'll miss it all here . " 
 And I must say , she has damn right. Today I got to 15 clock school and when I get home first then do the homework 35456. 
Yes , I know it will be even harder for me.
 I 'm going to miss this time , I now feel as difficult in 20 years. 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Kommentare sind erwünscht! c: