28 Mai 2014

day 2 - something you belive in

day 1 - favorite quotes with meaning
day 2 - something you belive in 
day 3 - your thoughst on god
day 4 - something / someone you dislike
day 5 - all about you
day 6 - best memory
day 7 - hobby
day 8 - favorite book
day 9 - fovorite place
day 10 - what are you doing today
day 11 - your thoughst about love ( is it real )
day 12 - favorite outfit


Ich glaube ja an das Gute in jedem Menschen. Auch wenn ein Mensch ach so viel
miese Taten auf dem Gewissen hat, kann es ein guter Mensch sein.
Man muss es nur auch zeigen, und nicht immer so, naja, 'unmenschlich' sein.
Ich weiß nicht, wie ihr das definiert, aber ich definiere es halt so.



"And if you wanna get out of here
Wanna get out of here
Save yourself
But you never get anywhere
Never get anywhere
Not without my help

(Say it with me)

I'm alive I'm alive
Well you're dead inside" - Shinedown, I'm Alive

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Kommentare sind erwünscht! c: